Frequently Asked Questions
Each client is unique from one another. However, loan approval depends on many factors including credibility, stability and current income. The following are our minimum requirements:
- Minimum gross monthly income of $1,600
- Only salaried or wage income is considered in the minimum gross monthly income amount above
- Minimum employment length in present employment is four (4) months
- We consider applications from those who are on a salaried or wage income, those who receive a pension, disability, insurance, cash or are self-employed with a gross income of minimum $1,800.
The following are our documentary requirements:
- A bank statement showing your last 90 days of banking transactions
- Copies of two (2) months of your most recent pay stubs
- Copies of three (3) pieces of government-issued identification (One (1) with photo and signature)
- Job letter from present employer
- Read More –
- Duly issued by the company and printed on the companies letterhead
- Time of employment
- Job title
- Managers name and phone number
- Duly signed by the manager or any authorized supervisor
Our simple loan application process only takes 15 minutes or less.
We work hard to maintain our guarantee. You will hear back from us within twenty-four (24) hours.
We offer payment terms from twelve (12) to thirty-six (36) months depending on loan amount as well as the ability to pay.
Payments are made via pre-authorized debit wherein the amount for your scheduled installment payments will be automatically withdrawn from your bank account, via pre-authorized debit, on payday.
We will work closely with you to find a solution so that your account and credit remains in good standing. Alternatively, you can give us at least two days notice for any payment change needs.
The interest rate on your business loan will depend on a number of factors including the industry your business operates in, the existing security collateral and an in-depth study of your financial and banking statements. Loans can range anywhere from $1,000 to $50,000, and rates can vary from 19.9% to 39.9%.
AAR Financial charges a loan origination fee. This amount is not due in advance but is simply added to the loan amount. Other fees are PPSR registration and legal fees, if applicable to your loan. Please contact us for more details.
(Business) loan terms range anywhere from 1 year (12 months) to 7 years (84 months) but not exceeding the useful life of the asset being financed.
- Copies of Business Registration/Registration of Incorporation documents
- Business year-end financial statements, for the past two years, signed by an external accredited accountant (CA, CGA, CMA, CPA or RPA) or Notice of Assessment and income tax return, including the statement of business activities, for the past two years for the business, if an external accredited accountant has not prepared the year-end financial statements
- The business and personal bank account statements for the past three months
- A void cheque on the business bank account (for pre-authorized payments)
- Copy of MPAC and/or mortgage statements for real estate holdings in your personal (not business) name
- If purchasing a business asset (i.e. vehicle, equipment, property): Copy of a Bill of Sale/Purchase Agreement detailing price, serial number and description
- Start-up business (in business less than 2 years): Business plan, which should include copy of Opening Balance Sheet and/or Cash Flow Projections
The total cost of your AAR Financial (business) loan depends on the interest rate, the loan amount, fees as discussed above and the term of the loan. Call us today to get a better idea to see if this product is right for you and your business.
Although your credit score is a factor in our decision, many other factors play into our decision of whether or not to advance cash to your business. Having excellent credit is not a pre-requisite. Apply now and see how much you qualify for!
Payments to your AAR Financial (business) loan can be made either bi-weekly, semi-monthly or monthly. Apply today and discuss your options with your loans officer.
As long as you meet our qualification requirements, you may be eligible for a business loan. Please contact us to discuss the specifics of your situation, and we will determine whether you qualify for a business loan with AAR Financial.
You can use your business loan for any business purpose. Examples of ways that business owners have successfully invested their business loan include:
- Equipment Repair
- Working Capital
- Buying Out a Partner
- Debt Reduction
- Tax Payments
- Emergency Situations
Depending on the type of business, the security/collateral involved and the loan amount, we can provide funding to you anywhere from the same day to up to 30 days upon signing loan documents.
If you have any questions or inquiries regarding our loan services, feel free to call us at (204) 667 2200 and a loans specialist will be happy to assist you. Our office hours are Monday, Thursday and Friday 9:00 am to 7:00 pm and Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
For after hour inquiries, please contact us at (204) 228 3504
About AAR Financial
We are a private lending institution based out of Winnipeg, Manitoba and we serve all surrounding regions. At AAR Financial, we offer personal loans up to $10,000 and business loans up to $50,000 in Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, Ontario & BC. We have a quick and easy application process, and you will hear back from us within 24 hours of completing an application. We disclose all loan details on our website as well as in our loan documents so that there are no surprises.
The overwhelming difference is that we are much cheaper than a payday loan. Getting the cash you need quickly should not mean that you have to pay interest rates and fees beyond count. We can provide you with up to $10,000 for up to 3 years and help you get back on financial track and break out of the payday loan cycle.
While banks maintain rigorous lending criteria, we are more flexible with ours and thus can serve a broader client base. With our fast approval process, you don’t have to wait long for your money.
Our services are available in Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, British Columbia, and Ontario.
Presently, we have an office in Winnipeg, Manitoba at 1590 St. Mary’s Road, but we are growing! Please visit our locations page to get addresses and phone numbers.
How We Can Help
We can help by giving you one easy fixed monthly payment that can help you manage your cash flow and take control of your finances so that you can start rebuilding your credit again.
Unexpected expenses arise all the time, and at AAR Financial whether you are a current client of ours or not, we have options for you. Speak to one of our loans specialists about applying for an additional loan to help you with these unexpected expenses, and we’ll get you the cash you need when you need it.
If you have been discharged from a past bankruptcy, you can still potentially be approved for a loan with us.