Have questions? Take a look below and if your question isn’t answered, feel free to contact us for further information.
About AAR Financial
What is AAR Financial and what do we do?
We are a private lending institution based out of Winnipeg, Manitoba and we serve all surrounding regions. At AAR Financial, we offer personal loans up to $10,000 and business loans up to $50,000 in Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, Ontario & BC. We have a quick and easy application process and you will hear back from us within 24 hours of completing an application. We disclose all loan details on our website as well as in our loan documents so that there are no surprises.
What is the difference between AAR Financial and a Payday Loan?
The overwhelming difference is that we are much cheaper than a payday loan. Getting the cash you need quickly should not mean that you have to pay interest rates and fees beyond count. We can provide you with up to $10,000 for up to 3 years and help you get back on financial track and/or break out of the payday loan cycle.
What is the difference between AAR Financial and a Bank?
While banks maintain very strict lending criteria, we are more flexible with ours and thus are able to serve a larger client base. With our fast approval process, you don’t have to wait long for your money.
Where do you lend?
Our services are available within Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, British Columbia, and Ontario.
Where are you located?
Presently, we have an office in Winnipeg, Manitoba at 1590 St. Mary’s Road, but we are growing! Please visit our locations page to get addresses and phone numbers.
What qualifications do I need to get approved?
Each client is unique from one another however loan approval depends on a number of factors including credibility, stability and current income. The following are our minimum requirements:
- Minimum gross monthly income of $1,600
- Only salaried or wage income is considered in the minimum gross monthly income amount above
- Minimum employment length in present employment is four (4) months
- We consider applications from those who are on a salaried or wage income, those who receive pension, disability, insurance, cash or are self-employed with a gross income of minimum $1,800.
What documents are needed to get a Loan?
The following are our documentary requirements:
- A bank statement showing your last 90 days of banking transactions
- Copies of two (2) months of your most recent pay stubs
- Copies of three (3) pieces of government issued identification (One (1) with photo and signature)
- Job letter from present employer
- Read More –
- Duly issued by the company and printed on the companies letterhead
- Time of employment
- Job title
- Wages / salary
- Managers name and phone number
- Duly signed by the manager or any authorized supervisor
How long will it take to complete an application?
Our simple loan application process only takes 15 minutes or less.
How long will it take to get an approval?
We work hard to maintain our guarantee. You will hear back from us within twenty four (24) hours.
What are your payment terms?
We offer payment terms from twelve (12) to thirty six (36) months depending on loan amount as well as ability to pay.
How do I make payments?
Payments are made via pre-authorized debit wherein the amount for your scheduled installment payments will be automatically withdrawn from your bank account, via pre-authorised debit, on payday.
What happens if I miss a payment?
We will work closely with you to find a solution so that your account and credit remains in good standing. Alternatively, you can give us at least two days notice for any payment change needs
What is your APR?
The maximum APR for a loan is 59.9%. In most cases this is dramatically less. Contact us for more information.
How much can I get and what will be the interest rate for my business loan with AAR Financial?
The interest rate on your business loan will depend on a number of factors including the industry your business operates in, the existing security collateral and an in-depth study of your financial and banking statements. Loans can range anywhere from $1,000 to $50,000 and rates can vary from 19.9% to 39.9%.
Are there additional charges when completing a (business) loan with AAR Financial?
AAR Financial charges a loan origination fee. This amount is not due in advance but is simply added to the loan amount. Other fees are PPSR registration and legal fees, if applicable to your loan. Please contact us for more details.
What is the maximum term for a (business) loan with AAR Financial?
(Business) loan terms range anywhere from 1 year (12 months) to 7 years (84 months) but not exceeding the useful life of the asset being financed.
What documentation is required to process my business loan application with AAR Financial?
- Copies of Business Registration/Registration of Incorporation documents
- Business year-end financial statements, for the past two years, signed by an external accredited accountant (CA, CGA, CMA, CPA or RPA) or Notice of Assessment and income tax return, including the statement of business activities, for the past two years for the business, if an external accredited accountant has not prepared the year-end financial statements
- The business and personal bank account statements for the past three months
- A void cheque on the business bank account (for pre-authorized payments)
- Copy of MPAC and/or mortgage statements for real estate holdings in your personal (not business) name
- If purchasing a business asset (i.e. vehicle, equipment, property): Copy of a Bill of Sale/Purchase Agreement detailing price, serial number and description
- Start-up business (in business less than 2 years): Business plan, which should include copy of Opening Balance Sheet and/or Cash Flow Projections
How much does an AAR Financial (business) loan cost?
The total cost of your AAR Financial (business) loan depends on the interest rate, the loan amount, fees as discussed above and the term of the loan. Call us today to get a better idea to see if this product is right for you and your business.
Will bad credit affect my AAR Financial business loan application?
Although your credit score is a factor in our decision, there are many other factors that play into our decision of whether or not to advance cash to your business. Having excellent credit is not a pre-requisite. Apply now and see how much you qualify for!
How often do I have to make payments?
Payments to your AAR Financial (business) loan can be made either bi-weekly, semi-monthly or monthly. Apply today and discuss your options with your loans officer.
If I already have a business loan, does this impact my ability to get a business loan with AAR Financial?
As long as you meet our qualification requirements you may be eligible for a business loan. Please contact us to discuss the specifics of your situation and we will determine whether you are eligible for a business loan with AAR Financial.
What can my AAR Financial business loan be used for?
You can use your business loan for any business purpose. Examples of ways that business owners have successfully invested their business loan include:
- Equipment Repair
- Working Capital
- Buying Out a Partner
- Debt Reduction
- Tax Payments
- Emergency Situations
How long will it take for me to receive my funding?
Depending on the type of business, the security/collateral involved and the loan amount, we can provide funding to you anywhere from the same day to up to 30 days upon signing loan documents.
Who do I call if I have any questions?
If you have any questions or inquiries regarding our loan services, feel free to call us at (204) 667 2200 and a loans specialist will be happy to assist you. Our office hours are Monday, Thursday and Friday 9:00 am to 7:00 pm and Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
For after hour inquiries, please contact us at (204) 228 3504
How We Can Help
How can you help with debt consolidation?
We can help by giving you one easy fixed monthly payment that can help you manage your cash flow and take control of your finances so that you can start rebuilding your credit again.
How can you help my credit score?
The regular payment of loans generally improves credit scores. However, if you have too many loans or are not making regular payments, then this can adversely affect your credit score.
How do you help with unexpected expenses?
Unexpected expenses arise all the time, and at AAR Financial whether you are a current client of ours or not, we have options for you. Speak to one of our loans specialists about applying for an additional loan to help you with these unexpected expenses and we’ll get you the cash you need when you need it.
If I am bankrupt, can I still get a Loan?
If you have been discharged from a past bankruptcy, you can still potentially be approved for a loan with us.
As used in this Policy, means information about an identifiable individual, but does not include an individual’s business contact information.
Our Policy applies to all former, current, and potential customers, and may change from time to time. We reserve the right to update or modify this Policy, with or without notice. It is incumbent upon us to formally inform our clients of any disclosure of their personal information for purposes other than mentioned in this Policy.
We collect and use your personal information for the administration of our businesses, that which includes providing financial services. We collect personal information based on your completed application documents, through references, employers, and other financial institutions you have identified and provided to us, and, as well, from credit bureaus and other third party resources.
The purpose of personal information collection is as follows:
- To manage and promote our business activities;
- To verify your identity and determine your eligibility for products and services;
- To open and administer accounts and to provide any requested products or services;
- To evaluate current and ongoing credit worthiness, and other requirements, and to determine suitability and/or eligibility for products or services;
- To advertise, market, and promote our products and services to customers who have not opted out of such communications, including mail, email, and telephone, including automatic dialing and announcing devices;
- To collect outstanding debts;
- To protect our businesses and our clients, including detecting and preventing fraud, and other unauthorized or unlawful activities;
- To maintain business records for reasonable periods of time to meet legal and regulatory record retention requirements; and
- For other purposes, with your consent, or as permitted or required by law.
We limit the amount and type of personal information collected to that which is only necessary and we collect personal information by fair and lawful means. Personal information that we collect includes:
- Customer name and contact information including a mailing address, a telephone number, a fax number, and/or an email address;
- Additional information, for identity matching and credit check purposes, such as occupation, name of employer, names and contact information of references, assets, liabilities, income, previous address, number of dependents, Social Insurance Number (if provided), date of birth or drivers licence number;
- Information about accounts or loans such as current and previous loan transactions, outstanding balances and indebtedness, account transaction history, similar transactions, and any such records relating to the handling of inquiries or complaints;
- Payment-related information, such as banking information; and
- Other information we may collect, with your consent, or as permitted or required by law.
We may disclose personal information under the following circumstances:
- To credit bureaus, credit reporting agencies, and to your current or future creditors, for maintaining your credit history and for the purpose of providing credit references;
- To financial institutions for payment processing purposes;
- To a prospective seller or buyer of any business or asset or where personal information about customers will be a transferred asset;
- To service providers or other third party organizations to perform functions on our behalf. We use contractual or other means to ensure that a comparable level of protection is provided.
- To third parties as is reasonably necessary:
- for enforcement of your contracts or to collect on a payment of a debt owed to us;
- for the purpose of detecting and preventing fraud;
- in connection with audits;
- for meeting legal, regulatory, industry self-regulatory, risk management and security requirements;
- Unless you have opted out by contacting our Privacy Officer at 204.224.0701:
◦ to our affiliates, subsidiaries or related organizations to enable them to offer you additional products and services;
◦ to selected third parties, including insurance partners or other lenders, who may use it to contact you, as permitted by law, in relation to offers they feel might be of interest to you;
◦ for other purposes, with your consent, or as permitted or required by law.
To ensure that proper protection of your personal information in our care, custody, and control is protected against loss or theft as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification, regardless of the format in which it is held, safeguards and other security standards are in place. These said safeguards will vary dependent on the sensitivity, format, location, and storage of said personal information. Only authorized employees and agents will have access to your personal information and only for the purpose of fulfilling their job requirements.
E-mail and Online Communications
It is understood that by providing and submitting your personal information to us you have given us consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of such as described in this Policy at the time of collection. Since consent can be express or implied, you may provide your consent in some circumstances where notice has been provided to you about our intentions with respect to your personal information and you have not withdrawn your consent for an identified purpose, such as by using an ‘opt out’ option provided. Consent is deemed to have been obtained by you if the information that you provided to us is from another individual. You may withdraw your consent at any time provided our Privacy Officer is duly informed to that effect. The same is subject to any legal or contractual requirements with reasonable notice. Services that we may offer to you may be limited or totally prohibited, if your consent has already been withdrawn.
Access, Changes, and Contact Us
All files and information that you provide to AAR Financial Inc. in relation to our business relationship and for the purposes described in this Policy are maintained and stored at our head office which is located at 823 Regent Avenue West, Winnipeg, Manitoba R2C 3A7. Access thereto or any changes that you want to make are subject to certain requirements. A request should be made in writing and addressed (only) to our Privacy Officer. Responses to requests will usually occur within a period of thirty (30) days from the date of receipt of the request or, depending upon the urgency of the matter, thereof. Reproduction of such information will entail additional costs and will be subject to certain fees. The information you provide to us is deemed accurate, complete, and up-to-date and we will take reasonable effort to verify your identity before granting you access or before incorporating any changes and/or corrections. If your information is deemed to be inaccurate and incomplete and after submission of substantial proof thereof, it will immediately be amended as deemed proper. If you fail to provide substantial identification resulting in a refusal, or to access, or to the changes you want made, are found to be improper by yourself, a written explanation to that affect will be issued by our office. Your right is subject to existing applicable laws. If you are not satisfied with our response, you may contact the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada at 1-800-282-1376 or at www.privcom.gc.ca.
AAR Financial Inc. collects personal information, including your name, address, telephone number, Social Insurance Number, income and other financial information, banking, vehicle, and reference information for the confirmation of your identity and to determine if you are qualified for the services for which you have applied. From time to time, AAR Financial may share this information with its subsidiaries as well as third party collection agencies whom we engage to assist us in the collection of bad debt or to agencies that acquire bad debt.
The following are the minimum requirements to be considered for a loan with AAR Financial:
- Minimum gross monthly income of $1,800
- Only salaried or wage income is considered in the minimum gross monthly income amount above
- Minimum employment length in present employment is 6 months
The following documents will be required to process your loan:
- A bank statement showing your last 60 days of banking transactions
- Copies of two (2) months of your most recent pay stubs
- Copies of three (3) pieces of government issued identification card (One (1) with photo and signature)
- Job letter from present employer
Please note that AAR Financial does not currently lend to or solicit business from anywhere outside of Canada. Please note that AAR Financial does not request a security deposit in exchange for the processing of a loan. If you receive any such calls or requests of this nature, please contact us immediately.
Terms and Conditions
AAR Financial offers personal loans ranging from $500 to $15,000 with terms payable from 12 – 48 months. We offer an APR of 39.9%, and the loan payment includes applicable provincial taxes. Our insurance coverage is optional at an additional fee although similar services may be obtained from other sources. AAR Financial does charge our clients a late fee. Payments that are not honored due to NSF (non-sufficient funds) will be assessed a $90 fee in accordance with the fees charged by the clients financial institution. Loans funded by cheque can be mailed directly to your home or are available for pick up at your closest AAR Financial branch.
AAR Financial contacts customers with outstanding payments as soon as possible. If you fail to make a payment when due, the unpaid principal and accrued interest will immediately become due and payable at our option and with prior notice to you. You are responsible for any legal costs incurred to collect upon any amount owing and/or incurred to protect or realize the security given for the loan. We contact our customers who are in arrears through various communication efforts which include but are not limited to telephone, email and postage mail as well as we may work with other third parties in order to assist with collections.
Rates and Fees
Indication rates only are subject to change based on the credit quality and number of qualifying requirements. AAR Financial is not obligated to provide these indication rates. Interest rates and fees are at the exclusive discretion of AAR Financial. Loan arrangement fees may be charged. This is a high risk business in the segment of the sub prime industry. Regarding fees, please see us for details.
The applicable laws of Canada and of the province in which you obtain the loan govern this agreement. Any dispute involving this agreement shall be determined by binding arbitration under the applicable arbitration laws.
It is understood by you that your consent is effective from the date hereof and shall continue for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which this information was collected and to comply with applicable laws. Your consent remains valid after the termination of our relationship with you wherein your obligation has already been settled and all the claims of AAR Financial, Inc. have been satisfied. Social Insurance Numbers, birth dates and/or other identifiers, if collected, may only be used to verify your identity. If you have provided personal information relating to a third party, you are responsible for obtaining consent from that third party.
When you affix your signature(s) in any and all of our loan documents and/or agreements you consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information for the purposes of the following: obtaining a credit report or related financial history; verifying the information that you provided with this application; for the administration, servicing, and enforcing of your loan; for the collection of outstanding debts; for meeting legal, regulatory, security, and processing requirements, and otherwise, with your consent as described or as permitted or as required by law. This includes our affiliates, subsidiaries and related organizations.
Furthermore, you hereby give consent that we may disclose your personal information to, and collect your personal information from affiliates, subsidiaries, credit bureaus, potential creditors and reporting agencies, businesses and financial institutions with whom you have had or may have a financial relationship and other references you have provided in support of this application for the purposes described above.
After you have paid and settled a certain percentage of your loan, we could offer you a loan increase. You may qualify to re-borrow up to $15,000 based on your credit and payment history.