The AAR Financial Inc. (“AAR Financial”) The Grand Contest (the “Contest”) runs online via Facebook and Instagram from Friday April 10,2020 12:00 a.m. Central Time until Friday April 17, 2020 12:00 a.m. Central Time (the “Contest Period’).
The Contest is open to legal residents of Canada who are of the age of majority in the Province/Territory of residence at the moment of entry into the Contest. Employees, agents, and representatives of AAR Financial or its subsidiaries or affiliates, its advertising or promotional agencies, as well as members of their immediate family, common-law spouses, or anyone living in the same household with any such person, are not eligible to win.
HOW TO ENTER
No purchase is required to enter the Contest.
To enter the Contest, please proceed as follows:
- Like and share the original contest post
- Comment under the original contest post and tag two friends
- Submit your entry at the Contest page
There is one prize available to be won across Canada during the Contest Period. The total value of the prize is $300.00 in Canadian dollars. One Grand Prizes will be awarded, consisting of a $300.00 TV to the winners.
Odds Of Winnipeg
The odds of winning the prizes depend upon the number of comments received during the Contest Period.
Selection of Winners
AAR Team will input all relevant and appropriate submissions from contest page into an Excel spreadsheet and will randomly draw the winners.
Where more than one message is submitted by the same Facebook or Instagram user, and the messages contain at least two messages which are the same or substantially similar to one another, only one entry will proceed to the random draw.
The random draw will occur Monday, April 13, 2020, and the winners will be contacted via private message on Facebook or Instagram between Monday, April 13, 2020 – Friday, April 17, 2020. Winners will be announced on Facebook and Instagram once the winner’s release form is signed and returned.
To be declared the winner of a prize, within five (5) business days of receipt, selected Finalist must correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question and sign Fairstone’s standard release form. Fairstone may provide a shortlist of questions or ask for feedback on the Contest, but providing a response to questions or feedback will be entirely voluntary and will not affect the outcome of the Contest.
The release form will contain consent to the use of the Finalists’ submission, first name, and last initial, unique Facebook or Instagram handle, City/Province of residence, and the #TogetherAtHome routine provided (in a complete or abridged format). The consent shall be irrevocable, and permit Fairstone to use the information in advertising or other publicity by Fairstone and/or its agencies, without any payment or other compensation, including, without limitation, consent to the publication of the foregoing on the Fairstone website(s), microsite(s), e-newsletter, video, various social media channels, blog, or any other locations without compensation.
If AAR Financial, acting reasonably, cannot contact a selected entrant within seven (7) business days of the date the contest closes, or if such person does not qualify, a random draw will be redone.
Prize Claim Deadline
The prize winners must claim their prizes by 5:00 p.m. on Thursday April 30, 2020.
Conditons Applicable To The Prize
The following conditions apply to the prizes:
- A prize must be accepted as awarded, without substitutions or transfers, except in AAR Financial’s sole discretion.
- AAR Financial reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- In the case of loss, theft, damage, alteration or non-authorized use, cheques will not be refunded or replaced.
- Any costs incurred in collecting and using a prize is the winner’s responsibility.
There is a limit of one entry per person of the Contest Period.
All submissions must be original content created by the entrant. Any submissions that infringe on copyright or trademark rights or that contains foul language or offensive content (as determined solely within Fairstone’s discretion) will be disqualified.
Should an entrant submit the same or substantially similar #TogetherAtHome routine more than once, only the first entry will be considered.
- By entering the Contest, each entrant irrevocably authorizes AAR Financial and its community partners to edit and use the entrant’s #WeAreTogether stories and handle for promotion and publicity purposes, in any form of media, whether now existing or created in the future, in perpetuity and on a worldwide basis, without compensation of any kind.
- This contest in no way is sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
- AAR Financial is not responsible for any human or computer-generated or other technical error in the administration of the Contest, for the unavailability of Contest or other websites, transmission errors that result in the loss of entries, incomplete entries, or for erroneous potential winner or winner announcements.
- Winners must comply with Contest Rules, terms and conditions, and AAR Financial reserves the right to disqualify a person and all entries submitted by that person where they do not comply with the Contest Rules.
- Contest entrants forever release and discharge AAR Financial, its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, and agents from any and all actions, causes of action, claims, costs and payments for damages, loss, injury, or death, however occurring, as a result of participating in this Contest or accepting and using the prize.
- AAR Financial reserves the right, subject to any approvals required by law by the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux, to amend these Rules without notice, or to terminate or suspend the Contest in whole or in part, and at AAR Financial’s discretion, award none, some or all of the prizes in a random draw from all entries received up until the date and/or time that the Contest terminated, for any reason, including, but not limited to, if events beyond its reasonable control make continuation not feasible, or if the integrity of the Contest is impaired for any reason including, but not limited to, if a virus, bug, computer, electronic or system malfunction, or if human error or another cause beyond AAR Financial’s control should corrupt the administration, security or fair play of this Contest.
- All of AAR Financial’s decisions concerning the Contest are final.
- Any person who enters or tries to enter the Contest in a manner which is unfair to the other entrants, including, but not limited to, artificially increasing votes through manual or mechanical means, will be automatically disqualified and may be referred to the appropriate authorities.
- Contest entries are subject to verification by AAR Financial. Any Contest entry or Contest-related form that is, in AAR Financial’s opinion, fraudulent, incomplete, mutilated or that does not allow AAR Financial to correctly identify the entrant will be rejected and will not entitle the individual to an entry or a prize.
- For residents of Quebec, any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping parties reach a settlement. For residents of all other Provinces/Territories outside Quebec, any litigation must be commenced in the City of Toronto, Ontario.
- This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
By entering this Contest, you agree to provide such personal information to Fairstone that is necessary to administer the Contest.