- February 1, 2020
- Posted by: aarfinancial
- Category: Economics
Valentine’s day is around the corner. How to tell your special one how much you love him/her? Well, action shows more than words. We have selected some great ideas for your 2020 Valentine’s plan, and we are happy to finance you for your special day. Treat your loved one and yourself this year!
- Go for a walk in Assiniboine Park and enjoy Valentine specials at the Park Cafe with live music performance.
- Book a staycation. Spend the evening at a hotel with phones turned off.
- Enjoy horse-drawn sleigh rides along Fort Whyte and enjoy for a three-course dinner in the scenic setting.
- Sit back and watch classic love movies on Netflix with drinks and popcorn.
- Feast on a five-course dinner under the salt-water
aquarium at Club Regent Casino.
- Prepare flowers and dinner at home. Chocolate fondue
is the perfect surprise for dessert lover.
- Spend the day relaxing at Thermea Spa. Try the Nordic baths and Finnish sauna and get rid of all the stress.
- Buy your loved one a piece of jewelry or one electronics.
- Love going out? Consider tickets to a concert, show or impress with a restaurant they love.
- Love to be pampered? You can’t go wrong with day spa packages, couples retreat, or a surprise shopping spree!
- Love to escape? Why not hit the road or grab a cheap flight and discover somewhere new together?
- Chocolate is a normal gift, but we don’t want to strike it off the list completely. Get creative and go for something a little different to suit your personalities, like a chocolate bouquet, a chocolate tasting tour
- Last but not least, impress your special one with luxury designer shoes, handbags and watches on this special day!
Here are some more ideas to celebrate Valentine’s Day in Winnipeg with your special someone. See them at https://www.todocanada.ca/valentines-day-winnipeg/.
Or plan your romantic getaways during winter in Manitoba following these instructions: https://www.todocanada.ca/10-romantic-getaways-manitoba/.